Year 9 students study:
- a common year course in English, Maths, Science and Physical Education
- one semester each of History and Geography
- one semester completing one elective and Commerce
- one semester completing two electives
Students must choose:
- at least one Art based elective;
- at least one Technology based elective; and
- one choice from any category.
NB: Each elective is a semester in duration except for Advance, which is studied for the whole year. Students accepted into the Advance Program will be allocated to only ONE of either their Art or Technology choice.
To read about the subjects offered at year 9, please read the handbook: Yr 9 Course Information Handbook 2020