Koo Wee Rup Secondary College (KWRSC) Values were derived from what students, teachers and parents thought underpinned success in life. We believe that together, Community and Responsibility support and build success.
To inspire a passion for lifelong learning and excellence in a community which provides all students with the opportunity to achieve their personal best.
Our College community has identified the following values as essential for promoting positive relationships and a thriving learning environment.
- Set personal goals and plan actively for the future
- Always work towards your personal best
- Celebrate your achievements and success
- Be polite and cooperative
- Respect other people's beliefs, property and right to privacy
- Treat others fairly and accept differences
- Take responsibility for your own learning
- Accept responsibility for your actions and their consequences
- Be community minded and support a sustainable future
- Remain focused and determined
- Seek support when needed
- Value positive relationships with others
- Be honest, dependable, and reliable
- Help other people when you can
- Be sincere and match actions with words
These values influence our Learner Profile and School Wide Behaviour Framework encompassing our college expectations of how all of our community members function and relate to each other.