Please note that all parents/guardians can view their child’s report at any time online using the pin number they have been sent in the mail. If you do not have the internet at home, please contact the General Office on 59971444 and a paper copy of your child’s report will be posted to you.
Reports are issued 4 times a year:
- Term 1: one page interim report per student
- Term 2: formal mid year report, one page per subject, posted to parents at the end of term.
- Term 3: one page interim report per student
- Term 4: formal end of year report, one page per subject, posted to parents at the end of term.
MID SEMESTER REPORTING
In line with our new college values Personal Best, Respect, Responsibility, Resilience and Honesty and Integrity, teachers will now assess students on the following learner behaviours.
Personal Best: Submits all course work and homework on time and to the best of their ability
Respect: Shows respectful Behaviour to staff and other students.
Responsibility: Is prepared and organised for class.
Resilience: Maintains a positive attitude to all tasks and asks questions to enhance learning
The learner behaviours will be assessed under the following four categories Always, Usually, Sometimes, Rarely.
Academic achievement is recorded in students individual learning tasks, please take the time to click into each task to review your child’s current academic performance.
PARENT TEACHER DAYS/NIGHTS:
- Are held after the distribution of the term 1 and 3 reports.
OTHER TYPES OF REPORTING:
- Teachers are encouraged to ring parents if they have major concerns about students. Parents are also encouraged to contact the College if they have any problems.
- The student’s diary can be an efficient means of communicating. Parents and teachers are encouraged to write notes in the diary.