The 2018 Grade 6 Information Night for students considering Year 7 in 2019 will be held on Wednesday March 21st 2018.
Tours will depart from the College Hall (at the back of the site) from 6pm. The formal Information Session will start in the hall at 7pm. There will be a featured performance by our Band. The second part of the Information session will allow families to move around and see staff on particular areas:
- the Learning Community concept
- an overview of Teaching and Learning Years 7 to 12
- the S.E.A.L. program for gifted students
- the school bus system
- the scholarship program
- the digital device program
- the Performing Arts program
SUPPER will also be provided, cooked by our wonderful students!
Application forms for the SEAL program and the Scholarship program will be available on the night.
The College hosts a number of activities each year which bring primary students to the school and ease the process of transition to secondary education.
- All primary schools are invited to a matinee performance of the College musical in August/September each year.
- Primary students are welcome to join the College’s instrumental program.
- There is some use of facilities by primary schools such as athletics facilities.
- The Transition program invites Year 6 students to attend the College for two visits in December.